LGL Ltd is committed to respecting and maintaining the privacy of our customers (“you”). The website www.nextdaylenses.com (“our website”) is owned and operated by LGL Ltd (“we”, “our” and “us”). LGL Ltd is a company registered in the Island of Guernsey under company number 51990. Our registered office is at Anson Court, La Route des Camps, St Martin, Guernsey, GY4 6AD. For the purpose of the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001 (as amended) (the “Data Protection Law”), we are a data controller.
Use of Information
We only collect personal information that is knowingly provided to us by you. Examples of the type of information that we may collect about you are listed below. Please note that the following is not an exhaustive list of all of the information that we may collect about you:
- Information that you input through the web forms on our website (e.g. Customer Registration, Contact Us Form etc…)
- Records of any correspondence that you make with us
- Information you may provide us with in order to make transactions on our website
- Information you may provide us with in order to facilitate the fulfilment of orders you place with us
- Information about your visits to our website. This may include (but is not limited to) communication information, traffic information, weblog data and location data.
Examples of the ways in which we might use the data we collect about you are listed below. Please note that the following is not an exhaustive list of ways in which we might use the information that we collect about you. We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Respond to any requests you have for us.
- Present the content of our website to you in the most appropriate manner for you.
- Notify you of any changes to our service.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Send marketing communications, including but not limited to email, which are related to the products and/or services you have purchased.
We will not pass your personal information on to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Payment Service Providers
Currently, our website uses third party payment service providers (“PSP”) in order to process credit and debit card transactions on our behalf. In order to complete a purchase at our website you may be transferred to pages hosted by a third party PSP. Our selected PSPs are fully Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant. The PSP has full responsibility for the security of your transaction data. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that no transaction data that passes to our PSP’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties. Our PSP will not share your personal information with any individual or organisation unless it is obliged to do so by law.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal data to our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries. In the following events we may disclose your information to third parties:
- If we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party (personal data about our customers will be one of the transferred assets)
- If we sell or acquire any business or assets we may disclose your personal information to the third party buyer or seller
- If we are under any legal obligation to share your personal information. This may include providing information to third party companies for the purposes of fraud protection and reduction of credit risk
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to Other Websites
Our website provides links to other third party websites and resources. These third party websites are not under our day to day control. When you click through to these websites you leave the web pages under our control. We cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any issues that you may face or losses you may suffer which arises from the use of third party websites that are linked to from our website. We advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each website that you click through to from our website before using them. We will do our best to only link to websites of a high quality and relevance to our customers.
Data Protection Law and Your Rights
In the Bailiwick of Guernsey your personal information is protected by the Data Protection Law. The Data Protection Law provides that any information that we possess about you must be accurate, relevant, should not be excessive and must be processed lawfully and fairly. We will put measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to data that we keep about you, and will do our utmost to try to ensure that no such unauthorised disclosures occur. At any time you have the right to view any information that we keep about you and are able to correct any inaccuracies. You may exercise this right by writing to us at our registered address, set out above.
If at any time you would like to opt out of receiving email marketing communications please follow the unsubscribe link that can be found at the bottom of each email newsletter, or log into your account where you can manage your communication preferences. If you do not have an account or an email you may also opt out by clicking here.